On this page are the terms and conditions governing the use of ATrue.Love.
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE MATERIAL SET FORTH BELOW AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Use of this website rests on the agreement that you, the user, accept and are bound to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this website, you agree and understand all of the terms set forth below.
- The terms and conditions may be modified from time to time in order to update information. This is done without notice and is in the sole direction of ATrue.Love.
- ATrue.Love is not required to notify you or anyone of these changes and you are responsible for keeping up to date with the latest information posted herein.
- If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
- All of the information on this website has been created in good faith and is believed to be accurate and reliable. ATrue.Love however, does not endorse this material as legal or professional advice. If you seek legal or professional advice, you should hire a legal representative or licensed psychologist or doctor.
- By using this website, you assume all risk and responsibility that arises from using the information posted herein.
- ATrue.Love and anyone associated with it shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever that you or anyone else incurs, including but not completely encompassing direct, incidental, special, punitive or other damages, that result from the information or services provided on this website.
- You agree to not use this website for any unlawful purpose which includes but is not limited to: spam, spreading malware or viruses, threatening other users, attacking the web server or attempting to access its services, contributing content with the intent of acquiring unnatural links to your own website, spreading or contributing to untruthful stories or information, as well as any other activity deemed ‘unlawful’ by ATrue.Love. This list is not all-inclusive and ATrue.Love reserves the right to take action, legal or otherwise, against any user who is deemed to be acting ‘malicious’.
- ATrue.Love reserves the right to modify, delete, or restrict any part of this website at any time without notice or liability.
ATrue.Love offers information to an audience of women, with the sole purpose for helping women understand men and to improve their romantic relationships.
- All of the information on this website which includes but is not limited to: artwork, pictures, video, moving imagery, text, audio, or any other intellectual properties, are all protected by international laws and copyright laws.
- You agree that you will not copy, save, download or otherwise illegally use or take anything from this website for your own personal use or commercial use. You agree that if by engaging in this behavior, you will compensate ATrue.Love and its owners for any damages at an amount to be determined with relation to the damage.
- You agree that any time you reference the material found on this website, you will include a link back to ATrue.Love to cite the source of original material. ATrue.Love takes plagiarism very seriously and will protect all creative works found herein.
- Use of the materials and content found on this website without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer & Warranties
- From time to time, ATrue.Love may recommend products or services which are related and helpful to the topic or content on this website. If you purchase something through ATrue.Love, either expressed or implied, the owners of ATrue.Love may be compensated.
- Any services recommended are not done so on a monetary basis but on a basis of opinion. Your experience on the website and the quality of the material on ATrue.Love are a priority.
- Any products or services that are sent to ATrue.Love to be reviewed, are explicitly stated so there is no conflict of interest.
- With respect to services and the content of this website, all material provided is “as is” without warranty of any kind, implied or expressed. The same cannot be said for anything residing on a 3rd party website which is not under the control of ATrue.Love.
- While security is a priority, ATrue.Love does not warrant that the website or server will always be virus or malware free. The internet is full of malicious material that can spread without knowledge. By visiting this website, you assume the risks, including the time or costs needed to fix your personal device, should a drastic problem occur.
- ATrue.Love does not guarantee, back-up, or promote the content of any 3rd party website which either links to this website or which is linked to from this website, including but not limited to: goods, services, products or any other materials found on 3rd party websites.
- Testimonials shown on this website, if any, are all 100% real and reflect the opinions of those who submitted them. Should you wish to speak with someone who has submitted a testimonial, ATrue.Love will attempt to get in touch with that person but makes no claims or guarantee that they will respond. Should you wish to submit a testimonial, get in touch via the contact page.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstance will you hold ATrue.Love and any employees, owners, or people associated with this website, to be held accountable for any and all losses, damages, rights, actions or claims made arising from the use of this website or its materials and guidance, including but not limited to: internet, computer, software, hardware, phone, electronic, financial, personal, relational problems, grievances, typographical errors, publication errors, as well as any other issues which have not been listed.
- You agree to defend, hold, and indemnify ATrue.Love and its associates, owners, or anyone associated with the website, harmless and not responsible for any claim, demand, or suit made, including legal fees, made by either yourself or a 3rd party, as a result of using this website or not.
- Should any part of these terms and conditions fail to be correct or fail to be enacted within a particular jurisdiction, you agree to waive any claims or disputes and ATrue.Love, its owners and anyone associated with the website are not to be held responsible.
For any questions regarding this policy, please get in touch.